Wedding planning at Puerto Vallarta
We’re experts in assessment, planning, coordination, logistics and supervision of luxury destination weddings and events in the city of Puerto Vallarta, Punta Mita, Sayulita, Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato and Mérida. Imagine a beach wedding, feeling the sand & the sea breeze upon a spectacular sunset or in an elegant yacht or rather in a restaurant with fantastic ocean view, or your wedding in an amazing hacienda or and underground natural well in Yucatán, or between amazing vineyards in Valle de Guadalupe , these and more are just some of the wedding options that Prisar have to offer and that will make your wedding reception an unforgettable and emotion-filled moment.
Nowadays one doesn’t have enough time to organize an event as special and unforgettable as a nice wedding, which is why having a wedding planner is a must, especially when it occurs elsewhere than from the bride and groom’s residence. Because of this we advise you from the definition of the wedding theme that will determine the event’s singularity , the selection and hiring of providers, as well as the logistics of it, assuring the tranquility of the groom and bride to be.
We commit to searching, hiring, and coordinating, along with the groom and bride, all the providers and adequate wedding services for each couple, without letting any detail out of sight so the event is successful. We don’t have pre-established packages, as WE ADAPT TO THE DESIRES AND NEEDS OF EACH COUPLE.
We also have an app, which can be accessed from your computer, phone or tablet where you can track your wedding planning timeline online!
Our Goal: That at the end of the event both the newlyweds and the guests tell us that this has been the best destination wedding they have been to in their whole life!
Among the services we provide as wedding planners, are the following:
- Wedding theme, Design, Planning, and Coordination of the entire wedding.
- Assessment from the selection of the wedding venue, the design and decoration, wedding budget creation, selection of providers, etc., to the wedding’s completion and beyond!
- Coordination only during the day of the wedding.
- Coordination of the providers on the wedding day, as well as the coordination of the entire day’s logistics. These services must generally be hired a month prior to the date of the event.
- Partial contracting of services